Sunday, February 18, 2007

Welcome SIHI2007


Dear Students
Maintaining MD on web was not as easy as a blog. Blog is certainly more collaborative and quick, since you don’t have to use FTP. And more than one person, in fact a whole team can keep posting to it; and uploading pics and other interesting links too. Getting into a private network like LL also was not as good a solution as a blog for some of us. If I don’t make mistake, this idea (blog) was actually started by either Kati Smali or Kimeberley Kitoo in 2005. But never took off.

So, I think let us have this year’s daily summaries and discussions prior to AI course on this blog in a much more intuitive and fun way. I will be putting up more tidbits, links etc. besides my comments to your posts, whenever I can. You too are requested to do the same. If you have any problem let me know at satksri@gmail.com freely.

Welcome to Indian Himalayas in advance!
Sachin

No comments: