Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Madeleine - I'm here!

Hello everyone!

Sorry for not posting sooner, things have been CRAZY!! But now (2 days before we leave) I have time to post... better late than never, right?

I'm really excited to be going to India, although it still hasn't quite sunk in yet that we're going:)

A little bit about me: I'm taking Health Science at school, and I want to go into Dentistry. I'm interested in all aspects of healthcare, so I'm really excited to experience different perspectives on health and ways of living. I love languages, so I'm hoping to pick up a little Hindi in the next few months. In my free time I like to play games with friends (cards, boardgames, hide and seek:) ), play and listen to music, read, and just do "whatever".

I can't wait to finally meet everyone in India, see you all soon!!!

Madeleine

No comments: