Thursday, March 12, 2009

Cool Stuff.

Hey guys!

Everyone's topics sound really interesting ... I can't wait until we actually start interviewing people and doing more research - I'm sure we will be so surprised at how different health is in India versus North America.
Oh, and I looked at that Benjamin Button thing, it's pretty neat. I had been wondering for a while how they made him short and old, hehe. It reminded me of a Dove commercial I saw a few years ago, which is also really cool. The beginning is makeup, but at the end they completely computer modify her, and it's interesting to see how much they can change someone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hibyAJOSW8U

-Cassie

2 comments:

Satyendra said...

"and it's interesting to see how much they can change someone..."

Oh- no, no, just wait till you see India..
(sachin in a humorous mood)

sihi said...

aha, sachin...

But Cassie, that's pretty cool, i've seen that commercial before. I don't think many people realize how many ads are messed up like that... it's pretty crazy!

- Simran