Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hey

Hey guys,Soooo... I was just studying for my econ test and figured now would be a good time to make my first post on the blog. Just like everyone else, I now have extra incentive for wishing the school year to be over... I really can't wait to go to India. I'd really be interested in learning more about the homeopathic vs. allopathic way of approaching medicine. I just find it interesting how homeopathic styles are virtually non-existent in NA, but appear to be predominant in northern India. My main focus is going to be pertaining to this area... I may refine it from there.

I thought I'd post a really cool video too...
http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/ed_ulbrich_shows_how_benjamin_button_got_his_face.html
it`s really cool... kinda gives a new appreciation for the movie..

Adam Parry

No comments: