Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Mountain reflections

I have been thinking of you trekkers each day, as you approach the end of this extraordinary journey. Whenever I have hiked in the Himalayas, I have found it an unforgettable experience. I hope you have a stash of great memories, and lots of photos, too!

Thanks to each one of you for your reflections and thoughts about the SIHI trip...each year we make changes based on student feedback. This year, with the blog and my frequent emails to parents, I think we did particularly well on communication with families and friends.

Looking forward to our annual Potluck at our home in the fall, where we get to share photos, experiences and reflections.

Sachin, thanks for all your hard work!

All the best for the remainder of your trip!

Karen and Pradeep

1 comment:

Satyendra said...

Thanks Pradeep and His acupuncture! My knees are twenty years younger now- and mountains are fun!
That little needle- amazing are Thou! Eternal glory is thine!
sachin