Saturday, June 23, 2007

Sachin’s favourite pics

Well- that is just a title for the blog. Doesn’t mean that I don’t care for other pictures taken by me or others.. But since, I dare not turn an AI collaborative blog into a personal picture gallery of sorts- I am posting just a few of the pictures, which, to my mind, give the glimpse of the vast expanse, space, which last few weeks have been- both in physical and psychological sense for me..
Well- the small comments about the pictures - I just dont know how to align them with the pictures. So let us turn it into a guessing game and see how many you get correct.. Just needs a little bit of Yoga concentration!

Rope trick by Jon on an Indian Road

Someone is homesick and writing feverishly under a beautiful sky..

Nishu in an inhospitable canada (role play)!


Shepherd keeping an eye on his flock!

A shepherd sleeping in forest..

People from a different world..

A picnic at the top of the world..Was it worthwhile?

Vast mind in a small body- Vaster Spirit behind a small mind..

Hope you all have moved in a new space, new rhythm, equally vast, equally fun!

sachin

No comments: