Wednesday, April 4, 2007

kwunki mera Hindi aacha hey!!

Hello all,

My name is Raman Kumar and I will be a participant in this year’s SIHI, including the core module and the trek. I am the son of Pradeep and Karen, whom you all have met, and I sort of fell into the SIHI last minute. Last June I graduated from Westdale high school and decided to take a year off between high school and university. I have spent this time working in Canada and have volunteered in India for almost two months with mentally disabled children. I wasn’t sure how I would spend the rest of my “gap year” and when I realized that the SIHI trip was about to happen, I jumped on the bandwagon! I will be serving as a translator as well, kwunki mera Hindi aacha hey (because my Hindi is good!). I am looking forward to meeting you all!


Raman

1 comment:

sihi said...

Tumhara hindi achha hai ki nahi- ye to abhi gaon me ja kar dekhna hoga! lekin tumhara confidence jarur achha hai! Lage Raho..
(Well, we will have to see in the villages, how good is your Hindi- but your confidence is certainly good! Keep it ip...sachin)