Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Message from Abhi the Translator & Chief safety Officer


Here is a blip from Abhishek, your translator:

My name is Abhishek Elias. I am 19 and love Basketball. I did my 10+2 in 2007. My results will be out by end of the May – and I hope they are good :-(

I love reading, listening to music, playing cricket. I have done some trekking too. And I guess, I will be joining you on the Eco-trek too, as a safety officer!

I grew up in Delhi but now live in Vikasnagar- the place where you begin your core module. I have a younger brother and father in my family. I wish to become an Engineer in life- let us see! Right now, I hope to be able to translate with fairness to both parties and accuracy. I believe some of you know Hindi. I am sure you will help wherever I am stuck. I also hope to learn from you all in this process.

Safe and Happy journey from all of us!

Abhi

1 comment:

sihi said...

When it comes to Intros, India team appears to be moving ahead of Canadian Team! Bu hu Bu hu..